Looking for 24hour heartburn protection???
Why fear when Ved clinic is here...
Gastritis (Acidity as it is commonly referred to) is an inflammation, irritation, or erosion of the lining of the stomach. It can occur suddenly (acute) or gradually (chronic).
Ayurveda attributes the problem of gastritis to increase in Pitta dosha and diminished digestive fire. This is due to following reasons-
• Excessive intake of sour, salty and spicy foodstuffs
• Eating leftover food
• Excessive intake of bakery products
• Ratri jagran or sleeping late night or working in Night shifts
• Alcohol consumption
• Chronic pain killer medicines or steroids
• Excessive intake of tea or coffee
• Drinking excessive water early morning on empty stomach
• Upper central abdominal pain
• Vomiting (may be clear, green or yellow, blood-streaked or completely bloody depending on the severity of the stomach inflammation)
• Belching or heartburn
• Early satiety or feeling of fullness
• Loss of appetite
• Unexplained weight loss
We at Ved clinic aim at curing Gastritis permanently by following protocol:
1. Panchakarma procedures like Vaman( therapeutic vomiting) and Virechana (therapeutic purgation)
2. Internal medicines to control the pitta production and maintain its quality
3. Medicines to improve Agni or digestive fire
4. Dietary changes are advised
5. Lifestyle changes are advised
6. Home remedies to control gastritis.